Customer Service – Sweden
29 Jan 2019
Reporting to: Head of Customer Service
Department: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full time
Location: Spain (Barcelona/Mallorca)
We are looking for a customer-oriented, experienced and motivated Swedish Customer Service Representative to join our team. The role will involve inbound and outbound calling and you’ll be a part of a vibrant fast-growing team with an excellent culture.
- Managing a large volume of customer calls.
- Staying friendly and helpful at all times.
- Selling products by using scripts and proven sales tactics.
- Resolving questions and service issues for customers via phone, email, live chat.
- Accurately documenting customer interactions.
- Determining opportunities for new sales.
- Selling products to established customers through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Resolving all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
- Identifying and acting as a company ambassador at all times.
- Fluent in Swedish.
- Results driven.
- Focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Will be a plus
- Previous experience in a call centre or sales based role.